The Houthi group announces the shooting down of an American plane in Hodeidah

The Houthis announced on Tuesday that a US MK 9 MQ_9 plane was shot down after violating the Yemeni atmosphere.
A statement of the military spokesman for the Houthis, Brigadier Yahya Sari, said that the air defenses of the Houthi forces succeeded in shooting down a hostile American plane MQ_9 while violating the Yemeni atmosphere and carrying out hostile missions in the airspace of Hodeidah Governorate.
The statement added that this fifteenth plane, which succeeds in the air defenses of the Houthi forces to shoot down.
The statement emphasized the continuation of its tasks, noting that they monitor and follow the hostile movements in the Red and Arab Bahrain and are ready to deal with any developments during the next stage.
On February 22, Pentagon officials said, in press statements to Fox News, that for the first time the Houthis fired atmosphere at the F-16 American fighter over the Red Sea off the coast of Yemen.
Pentagon officials added that the Houthis also fired another missile on the American M-9 plane, noting that the Houthis launched these missiles a great escalation in the military confrontation.
Reuters quoted US officials of their talk about the launch of the air missiles from Yemen on an American fighter plane and a Mi-9 plane this week, and that the launches on American aircraft indicate the improvement of the targeting capabilities.
And at the beginning of this year, the head of the Supreme Political Council of the Houthi group, Mahdi Al -Mashat, announced that the group's forces managed to neutralize the newer American spy planes "M Qu9" and that it had succeeded in shooting down 14 American "MQ9" aircraft in one year, which is a standard number that is not previously, he said.
The Houthi group suspended its attacks with ballistic missiles, enlightened aviation and marine boats against the Israeli, American and British ships in the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea with the income of the ceasefire in Gaza into force, which are the operations that the Houthis threatened to appeal in the event of a ceasefire agreement.