Does America wage a regional war? A senior official visit reveals a military alliance with Tel Aviv to strike Tehran and Sana'a

The commander of the Central Command of the US Army, Michael Corella, on Tuesday, a visit to Israel, during which he met senior security officials there.
The official Hebrew Broadcasting Corporation said that Corella arrived in Israel today, where he held meetings with senior security officials in Tel Aviv, including the Chief of Staff of the Army Eye Zamir.
According to the commission, the meetings between Corella and Israeli officials continued for nearly 10 hours, as Iran and Ansar Allah were the main topic of these meetings.
The commission indicated that the Corella meeting with Zamir, and other leaders in the army and the security services came in light of the American threats to strike Iranian nuclear facilities, and to increase the attacks against the group in Yemen.
She added that Corella’s visit to Israel “may be a prelude to launching an attack on Iran.”
She said, “There are estimates that if the United States launched an attack on Iran, or intensified its strikes in Yemen, then Israel must prepare accordingly.”
About a week ago, the Broadcasting Authority revealed that Corella visit to Israel.
This is the second visit to the American military official to Israel within a month, where he discussed in early March, with the new chief of staff Eyal Zamir, the military partnership efforts between the two countries, and the increase in the capacity of the inter -operation between the forces.
The commission did not mention the date of Korella arrives in Israel, and how much will be extended.
In the last week, the Americans greatly strengthened their forces in the Middle East, including the transportation of dozens of combat aircraft and heavy bombers to the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, which is approximately 3,500 km from both Iran and Yemen, which constitutes a threat from the United States on Tehran and “Ansar Allah” in Yemen, according to the Broadcasting Authority.
On March 15, US President Donald Trump announced that he had ordered his country's army to launch a "major attack" against the group in Yemen, before he threatened to "completely eliminate the Houthis."
In an interview with the Fox Business network on March 7, Trump stated that he had sent a message to the Iranian guide Ali Khamenei, in which he said: “I hope you negotiate because our military entry will be a terrible thing.”
And Sunday, Trump threatened to impose additional sanctions on Iran if it does not reach an agreement on its nuclear program.
And Monday, Iran sent an official protest note to Switzerland, which runs the American diplomatic interests in Tehran, in response to the threats of President Donald Trump to target its lands.