90 people were killed and injured in a crazy, horrific run-over at a Christmas market in Germany

About 11 people were killed and between 60 and 80 people were injured yesterday, Friday, when a car collided with visitors to a Christmas market in the city of Magdeburg, northern Germany.
The Prime Minister of the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Rainer Haselof, said that at least two people (an adult and a child) were killed in a car ramming attack at the Christmas market in Magdeburg. For its part, the German newspaper Bild reported that at least 11 people were killed and about 80 others were injured in the attack, without mentioning the source of the information. While emergency services said that between 60 and 80 people were injured, a number of them in “serious” condition.
Hasseloff announced that a Saudi man was arrested after an “attack” with a car in the city of Magdeburg, located in northern Germany. He told reporters at the scene of the incident, "We arrested the perpetrator, who is a man from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia... a doctor who has resided in Germany since 2006." He added, "From what we know so far, he was a lone attacker, so we do not believe there is any other danger to the city."
German media said that an unidentified person drove his car toward people at a Christmas market in the city of Magdeburg. She added that the incident resulted in dozens of injuries. Matthias Schoppe, spokesman for the state government of Saxony-Anhalt, said that the German authorities are treating a car crash into a group of people at a Christmas market in the city of Magdeburg as a suspected attack. Matthias Schopp added that what happened “may have been an attack.”
Magdeburg city spokesman, Michael Reeve, also described the incident as an "attack on the Christmas market." Local government sources told the German news agency DPA that the police arrested the driver. Reuters quoted German police as saying they suspected there was an explosive device in a car after the Christmas market incident.